Friday, October 01, 2004

Mantra or Catchphrase? You decide

Friday is finally here, and I've decided I'm going to celebrate by offering a topic for debate.

A few days ago I discoverd a phrase that could instantly put a smile on my face, no matter how shitty the occasion. It happened as I was stuck behind one of Atlanta's many asinine drivers, this one doing 45 in the left-hand lane on GA 400. I was getting pissed, I was hungry, and I needed to get to a bathroom. But I don't really enjoy getting pissed, especially over dumb shit like traffic and moronic drivers. So somehow I managed to blurt out the phrase "I'm going to fuck the pants off you" and a mantra (maybe) was formed.

For me, the ridiculousness of the phrase is what makes it funny. Outside of someone wearing assless chaps or some similar "there's a whole near the crotch" trousers, coitus and pants aren't compatable, unless the pants are already "off".

I have a rather high tolerance for the "F-word", so I recommend using this phrase at nearly any occasion, be it in traffic or the Confessional. Well maybe not, but try it out for 30 days and if you're not satisfied, someone from Excerpts From A Work in Progress, LLC will then fuck your pants off.

And the debate for y'all: better as a catchphrase (suitable for CafePress Tshirts) or a slightly "blue" mantra?

Peace, love and pants removing coitus to all

No comments: