Saturday, June 16, 2007

And Now For Something Different...

What's the biggest online vid since "D*ck in a Box"? (well, according to makers of the video and fans)?
It's a political (sort of) video, aiming for that elusive voting market that loves Akon no matter what he does on stage (or throws off it). About having a crush on Barack Obama.



Personally...I am somewhat frightened that there may be more of these coming...because that means it's only a matter of time before we hear some yahoo exclaiming the praises of Fred Thompson through a vocoder a la T-Pain. Which makes me wonder if there are enough people like me to make a single-issue party: the Campaign to Make T-Pain Put That Damn Vocoder Away '07.

1 comment:

Jim Matthews said...

I heard a rumor that he has a song on T.I.'s forthcoming album without the vocoder.