Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The List

This is the almost final list of schools who will recieve some money (plus grad school program application materials)from me very soon:

Emerson College
Boston University
NYU
Northeastern University
Amherst
University of Alabama
University of Wisconsin-Madison
University of Texas (longest shot of the bunch)
Columbia University
Johns Hopkins


Feel free to comment on these options (your own experience and more). Also, I realize there's quite an East Coast bias here. This is mainly because I'm used to EST and a shift too many hours could really mess me up. But if anyone out there can give reasons why Arizona, ASU, UCLA, or Washington are worth the time zone changes, I'm open. Also, any info about Stanford's program would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk, dear Will. You're an English grad applying to grad school and you misspelled "experience."